Just because I love to wander, doesn’t mean I’m lost. Sure, I can settle for a while, but then my feet start itching for new grounds, at least for a little while. I haven’t seen much in this world yet, and I think it’s time I write a list of places I’ve been and a list of places I must see.
Here is the short list of countries I’ve traveled to so far:
1. US, naturally, my home country
Cities I’ve seen back in America;
1. Sarasota/ Bradenton/Tampa/ Orlando/ Miami/ The Keys…. ya know, Florida
2. Boston, my home city, and most cities in Mass
3. New York City, my second home city, Albany, Lake George, Buffalo, Chautauqua, etc
4. Chapel Hill, NC. Beautiful place even though I had a very discriminating experience there.
5. Providence, third home city.
6. Pretty much all major cities in CT
7. San Francisco (love it here), LA, Lake Tahoe, Carmel, Napa
8. Reno, hate this place
9. Austin, Texas. Very short day trip around in between long flights
10. Eerie, PA
11. Virginia Beach, and around VA
12. Ocean City
Places I REALLY WANT TO GO in order of importance:
1. Paris and the South
2. Sydney and Melbourne
4. Rome and Positano
9. Savannah, GA
10. Vancouver and then I’ll swoop down to Portland
13. St. Thomas, ABC and VIrgin Islands
14. Morocco (if it’s safe)
What do you think? Did I miss some great cities in my list? Where do you want to go?